Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Belated Christmas!

First of all, happy "kidneyversary" to me. Six years and counting since the wife of a wonderful man agreed to donate her husband's kidneys after he was killed in an accident. Thank you, Carole!

Now, for your entertainment: http://tackychristmasyards.com/

OMG I love it!

I take it back. My neighbors' lights are not as bad as they could be.

We had a calm Christmas in Mifflintown, then I came home to some happy, happy cats.

Luckily for me, Mom had a wallet that she didn't want, because as I was transferring credits cards and things, I realized that my driver's license had EXPIRED at the beginning of the month. Who knew that licenses in PA are good for only four years. I'll swear on any number of Bibles, Korans, Torahs, you name it, I did NOT get a photo card application in the mail back in October! Thank heavens the license center in Pleasant Gap is open every day but Sunday! Of course, I "had" to check out some of the stores while I was that close. I did get some good pants and tops for school.

Knitting is moving on. Alisa requested "funky earflap caps" for herself and three friends. Oh dear, that means I'll "have" to go yarn shopping sometime soon!