Sunday, October 07, 2007

It's Sunday, and tomorrow is "Columbus Day" (sorry, I'm old-school, and Columbus Day is October 12!). SHC students have the day off while the teachers do some Act 80 inservice.

When I'm done here, I'm planning on catching the rest of "In the Kitchen with Bob" on QVC while knitting something for charity. I really like the idea... I think it was Bev Qualheim's.

I should work on some mittens or socks for A4A. Lord knows I have enough yarn around here! I may even have some wool upstairs... or I can frog the illusion sweater that's going nowhere and use that wool. It's sock wool, but doubled would provide some warmth.

School is going as well as can be expected. (Aargh! Third period! All boys! 'Nuff said!)

The cats are great. Mom's going to "borrow" Sissy for a week or so to either catch the mice that have moved into her house or scare them out by putting cat smells in.

Toodles! Will try to post at least once a week from now on. I really should report on the total fun I had last Saturday in Central Park in NYC!