Saturday, July 31, 2004

Wow, two entries in one month!

School starts in about three weeks for teachers, four for students. We will have in a full week before Labor Day. I'm hosting a French exchange student this year and know already that there will be a German exchange student in one of my French classes.

Cats do NOT like vacuum cleaners! I'm rearranging the furniture in the bedrooms and haven't seen either furball since I fired up the Eureka about two hours ago. (This is a break... it's really hot and humid today.)

On the knitting front, I think I've finally got the Faroese shawl going properly. About fifteen more rows and I'm back to plain old garter stitch with decreases, nothing fancy! On my next break, I think I'll work on something to donate to one of the AC4C charities.

I hear a dust bunny calling my name.